Four Weeks to Grow Your Therapy Practice
Go from "sharing business cards + begging"
to using a cohesive strategy to consistently attract well-aligned clients.
This interactive live class will give mental health professionals:
- A new understanding of what works and what doesn't work in mental health marketing
- Clarity about what to say and where to say it when you promote your private practice
- Simple techniques to stand out right away with referral partners and business allies
- Tools for directory listings that get clients excited
- A personal strategy for ethically and effectively growing your practice from where you are now
What this online course includes:
Live Group Calls
Build community, learn through in-depth examples, and get your questions answered live in our weekly small group sessions. 90-minute small group calls over Google Meet.
Group limited to 14 participants.
Get key information ahead of time so you're ready to personalize it in class and review vital points easily as needed with our short, on-demand, core concept videos.
Workbook & Resources
Keep your notes organized, and get guidance in applying the learning to your unique practice-building situation with our propriety learning checklist and action-tracking worksheets.
Registration is Open for the
June 2023 Cohort
Live Session Information
6/22/23 | 11am-12:30pm
6/29/23 | 11am-12:30pm
7/13/23 | 11am-12:30pm
7/20/23 | 11am-12:30pm
All times are in Mountain Time
How this course is different
- Instead of being overwhelmed with too much marketing advice, we start you with simple, fundamental information most mental health professionals miss
- Unlike building a practice alone, you will have help identifying the exact next steps to take
- The small group format allows you to learn from your peers without getting lost in the crowd
- We focus on authentic, ethical techniques that won't leave you feeling sleezy or salesy
- You can grow at your own pace, no need to get overwhelmed
About Your Instructor:
Bethany Raab, LCSW, ACS
Bethany is pleased to help other mental health professionals build practices they love because she has been able to enjoy the journey.
As a social worker,
- Bethany has worked with hundreds of therapy clients over 16 years in a variety of levels of care
- Bethany has supervised over 150 mental health professionals over 12 years
- Bethany served as the NASW-Colorado Board Treasurer & Private Practice Committee Co-Chair
- She is currently the Colorado Society for Clinical Social Work Board President and previously developed curriculum and events as the Education Committee Co-Chair
- In 2018, Bethany received the Most Distinguished Clinician Award from the Colorado Society for Clinical Social Work
As a businesswoman,
- Bethany filled her private practice in only 2.5 months
- Bethany's practice has been profitable all 10 years she has been in operation (including the first year)
- Between 2016-2021, Bethany's income increased an average of 7% a year
- Between 2019-2022, Bethany's practice cashflow and profitability stayed steady despite maternity leave and the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Bethany maintains a full caseload of ideal clients and consistently refers clients to her colleagues
This experience led Bethany to help others find professional and personal satisfaction that should be the norm for mental health professionals.
What Previous Participants Are Saying
"Bethany has been an amazing supervisor from the start, so I was confident starting Meaningful Buzz with her. The course exceeded my expectations and now I feel so much more comfortable marketing my private practice! Bethany will help you find your niche, develop a marketing strategy, and feel supported all along the process.”
"The Meaningful Buzz course provided me with the information and guidance I needed to confidently move forward with building my private practice. I highly recommend the course to any one seeking to break free of traditional capitalist business norms to instead rely on authentic marketing to connect with prospective clients and create meaningful change in their chosen communities. Bethany's perspective is a breath of fresh air and serves as a catalyst for innovative ideas. ”
"Bethany is inspiring, generous, gracious, and full of wisdom. Her content is illuminating. Be prepared to grow new neurons! I am a seasoned therapist who left a successful practice behind in another state. I found her class to be transformative on how to do this again with more focused purpose and efficiency.”
"This course helped jump start my confidence in marketing my new private practice. The small group environment and interactive, workshopping platform allowed me to think out loud and begin to craft marketing content that I can put into action going forward. This isn't just any old marketing, business course - Bethany's approach to marketing is underpinned by social work principles and commitment to ethical, anti-oppressive practice - which makes all the difference to me as I build my business. Highly recommend.”